There is a difference…
and Xerox proves it.
14 advantages of doing business with Xerox
1. Xerox Total Experience—Unlike other vendors, Xerox provides all aspects of the Xerox experience: Xerox
equipment, Xerox service, Xerox approved lease, Xerox analysts, Xerox support
center and Xerox parts and supplies.
2. Xerox Service Technicians—Xerox employees are trained specifically on your product with an average 12
years of tenure. We offer the Best Service in the Industry. J.D. Power and Associates
has recognized us for providing “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience” for
five consecutive years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
3. Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee—Xerox provides a security blanket that guarantees you will not receive a lemon.
The premium Xerox warranty allows you to initiate the equipment replacement process.
4. Xerox Exclusive Concurrent Multi-tasking Technology—Our products are the most productive in the world. Unlike others’ equipment,
our machines operate independently and concurrently, allowing you to scan while
you’re printing, print while you’re copying, copy while you’re faxing, and more.
5. Xerox Print Around Technology—When a job is sent to a Xerox multifunction device and the necessary resources
are not available, a note is made, an alert is sent out and the device continues
to operate, rather than stop all productivity until the necessary resources are
6. Xerox Unlimited Scan Ahead—A virtually unlimited number of pages can be scanned in a single file, or a
virtually unlimited number of individual scans can be made in a row.
7. Xerox SMart Kit Technology—This allows you to maximize your equipment uptime . When a drum cartridge, fuser
cartridge or toner cartridge needs to be replaced, an alert is provided and the
on-hand supplies can be easily and quickly changed. Some competitive products
simply go down and require a service call to become operational again.
8. Xerox Scanning Compression Technology—We feature advanced scan-file compression technology that greatly reduces a
scanned image without affecting image quality. JBIG2 technology in combination
with the Mixed Raster Content (MRC) method creates a file up to 10X smaller than
9. Xerox Scan to Accurate Text Searchable PDF—Currently, we have the only equipment with standard OCR that accurately and
quickly performs optical character recognition and creates searchable documents
that can be easily found no matter where they are saved, using any standard search
10. Xerox CCC/DOD Certified Secure—Our entire devices are certified to keep your information completely secure.
No other product secures your information from theft at the highest Department
of Defense standards.
11. Xerox Remote Supply Monitoring—Xerox can directly monitor copy and print volumes on office devices, enabling
supplies to be sent out as needed and billed accurately. No in-office admin is
12. Xerox User Interface—Easy-to-use Xerox interfaces are designed to have 80% of the most commonly used
functions on the main screen, avoiding the need to drill down to find features.
Our interfaces are familiar to previous Xerox users.
13. Xerox Notification Alerts—When an issue arises on a device, an alert notice can be automatically sent
14. Xerox 24/7 Technical Support, based in North America— Support is available to you at any time.